Ryzen 7 2700 – A beast in its category with 8 cores, 16 threads and upto 4.1 Ghz Max boost clock making it an offer you cant refuse. The best part is it allow you to game as we as edit videos also support the best GPUs with literally no bottleneck*
So why is it the right time to buy the Ryzen 7 2700?
The answer is simple, its on an amazing offer and this is what the budget PC builders want (Ultra bang for the buck)
Also the Ryzen 7 2700 comes with a decent enough cooler for day to day and gaming workloads. I recently got this processor and did a Budget Gaming PC Build 2020 (Lockdown Special) and I was shocked by the amazing performance this beast can yield.
If you are someone who is looking for playing casual games and also do graphic/editing work at the same time then this is one processor you should definitely consider when on a budget.
I agree there are more options available but this processor is available for ₹ 14,600 which is a steal.
The you go… AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores
Before buying this processor from Amazon I tried getting a better offer offline and everywhere the price give was ₹17-18 thousand which in comparison to this price makes it a much better deal!
What AMD has to say about this processor?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 processor is designed to offer multiprocessing performance for demanding gamers and creators. The 8 core processor is designed to utilize the resources effectively and will offer your great gaming experience when paired with a equally capable graphics card.
- Ryzen 7 2700 comes with 16 threads which would enable fast creative workloads. Applications and tasks involving web-browsers, Web Servers, games, Text editors, IDE’s would benefit in a positive way with enhanced performance, reduced render times and seamless designing and content creation and streaming.
- The Ryzen 7 2700 has a base clock speed of 3.2 GHz with Max Boost Clock of 4.1 GHz. It comes with Wraith Spire with RGB cooler adding that extra flair to the setup and making sure the processor is cooled sufficiently which ensures stable performance even when the processor is handling intensive tasks
- All this paired with 20Mb of combined cache with L1 of 768 Kb, L2 of 4Mb and L3 cache of 16Mb for rapid access to large data sets. The massive Cache memory on-board translates to superior game performance and other multi-threaded processes.
- It has a TDP rating of 65W with dual channel DDR4 support for upto 29333Mhz. The processor is recommended to go with X370 Chipset with a Ryzen ready AM4 motherboard. It supports AMD StoreMI Technology, AMD SenseMI Technology, AMD Ryzen Master Utility, AMD Ryzen VR-Ready Premium.
Here is a benchmark done on the userbenchmark platform and please note these are out of the box settings with no overclock!
I would rate this processor a solid 9/10 the 1 point simply because there are better/new architecture AMD processors available but obviously they come with a cost!