15 Digital marketing tips for every small business owner should know, tested methods that have helped me and many other businesses grow online.
Implement these properly as per your business requirement and bring in the revenue you have been looking for…
Let’s directly get to the point in 3…2…1…
- Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) is real and yields great results if executed well. Those last few left offers, discounts only for few days and many others.
- Coupons > Direct Discounts. The feeling of adding a coupon code and saving money is still greater than a direct discount.
- Additional shipping cost is not good. The Same cost added to the main pricing and Shipping shown as 0 works significantly better.
- Emails can generate 8-10% of your total revenue, so don’t miss out! The % will be different across industries, but emails can still generate a chunk of your total revenue.
- Remarketing ads are the real deal. They work by targeting people who visited your site but didn’t buy. It’s a reminder service.
- Have a call to action. You need to clearly tell your customers where to go next and what to do.
- Don’t forget to track your campaigns. You can use Google Analytics and Google Ads to track your ads/views/conversions and much more! You can also use link shorteners like www.crprt.in That will allow you to track your visitors and advertisements in real-time.
- Use landing pages. When you have a specific audience in mind, you can create pages designed to appeal to that audience.
If you’re a restaurant, you can create a page specifically for the people who live in your area. If you want to attract people in your area, you can create a page designed to appeal to that specific type of person.
- Create a survey. Collecting data is the best thing a marketing professional can do, and putting that data into use brings in all the cash! (Kaching!)
The more carefully you craft your survey, the more likely you are to get responses. And you’ll need responses to make your next move.
- Use social media to get to know your customers. Publish data that is trending… Hop on trends now and then be hyperactive. Post your 2 cents on something that recently went viral.
- Be your own customer and understand why you would buy your product without any bias, or maybe get your friends to do it for you. Think from your customer’s perspective. If you were a customer, what would be relevant in your feed? What would you like to see?
- Make it easy for your customer to contact you: You need to know your target audience. What are their concerns? The more you understand your audience, the better your products.
- Use social media platforms that are more likely to have your target audience! Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others are among the many social platforms.
- Do SEO: If you have a website and want to start targeting a specific type of audience one of the best long term investments would be getting into SEO.
- If you have a budget: Start exploring Google ads and targeting audience that are searching for products like you. This will generate the most ROI but only when you target the right audience.
If you feel this helped you. Please share it with someone, bookmark it, and keep Marketing <3